For additional information, please e-mail

1.  I need a lawyer. Would you recommend one?

WSAJ does not refer attorneys to the general public.  Your best resources are the Find an Attorney Directory or the Washington State Bar Association website . For self-help legal information on a variety of topics, go to

2. How do I join WSAJ?

You can join WSAJ thru the Join WSAJ page, or you can contact someone in our Membership Department – or 206-464-1011.