WSAJ is the oldest and largest organization in the Pacific Northwest committed exclusively to serving the needs of plaintiff ’s attorneys. We provide education, litigation support, networking, information sharing, government relations and amicus representation for our members.
WSAJ Spring Conference:
Workers' Compensation & Insurance Law Seminars
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received at the WSAJ office 60 days prior to the conference will be subject to a $50 administration fee. Following that date, requests for refunds will not be processed. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule programs, change speakers, location or content.
Terms & Conditions
1. WSAJ reserves the right to decline any vendor, sponsor or exhibitor application.
2. Exhibitor contract is agreed with the company listed on this contract. No substitutions, pairing or sharing of exhibitor package will be allowed without the written consent of WSAJ.
3. WSAJ cannot guarantee that your competitors’ booths will not be in near or close proximity during a conference/event.
4. All advertisements using the WSAJ logo or name are subject to WSAJ approval.
6. WSAJ will use best efforts to ensure that exhibitors receive the benefits as outlined in this package. WSAJ reserves the right to make reasonable substitutions to benefits as necessary.
Call Sara Crumb at 206-464-1011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to discuss the right sponsorship level for you.